The Census Bureau Publishes Schedule for Release of the 2021 Income, Poverty, etc.
The Census Bureau has published its schedule for the release of the 2021 Income, Poverty, and Health Insurance statistics from the Current Population Survey Annual Social and Economic Supplement (CPS ASEC) and the American Community Survey (ACS). The schedule is as follows:
Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2022 (no embargo): CPS ASEC will be released for calendar year 2021
- National 2021 income statistics
- National 2021 poverty statistics
- National 2021 health insurance coverage statistics
Thursday, Sept. 15, 2022 (embargo Sept. 13): 2021 ACS 1-year estimates will be released
- 2021 American Community Survey
- 2021 American Community Survey Data Profiles, Detailed Tables, Comparison Profiles, Selected Population Profiles, Subject Tables, and Summary File.
- State-level 2021 health insurance coverage statistics