GCAA is Hiring an Association Administrator
Job Title: Association Administrator
Reports To: Director of Finance & Administration
The Association Administrator is an essential role to the operations and member interaction within the GCAA. This person is the initial point of contact for current and potential members when they visit the GCAA office. This dual role manages office administrative operations including third-party IT consultants and sub-leasing of GCAA flex spaces. This role is critical to ensuring positive member experiences and a high level of customer satisfaction.
Specific Responsibilities and Duties
· Coordinate flex space rentals including the career development center and conference/huddle rooms. This includes reviewing the annual rental rate, room prep, member communications and calendaring.
· Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the GCAA.
· Daily mail retrieval, A/R sorting and coding of invoices.
· Manage GCAA's United States Postal Services accounts (funding, compliance, permit renewals).
· Assist in the collection of membership renewal invoice payments.
· Assist with follow-up on Accounts Receivables and 30/60/90 past due invoices.
· Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data as needed
· Organize and maintain office common areas with the support of the entire GCAA team.
· Perform general office clerical duties and errands.
· Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in standard front office procedures
· Ensure the maintenance of office equipment, as needed.
· Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
· Assist with the execution of events, and education activities as needed
Skills and Qualifications
· Trade Association and Multifamily Industry experience preferred.
· Strong writing, verbal, and presentation skills required.
· Excellent organizational and project management skills required. Excellent attention to detail.
· Deep commitment to client service and the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines, and work successfully in a fast-paced environment required. Strong relationship management skills in working with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
· Strong interpersonal skills, demonstrated initiative, positive attitude and the ability to work both independently and within a team required.
· Energetic, eager to work collaboratively, interest and ability to serve a highly diverse constituency and work in partnership with other nonprofits and the business community.
· Technology and social media savvy required. High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office products. Experience with QuickBooks preferred.
· Highly motivated self-starter, able to work independently with great levels of responsibility and leadership skills.
· Ability to work well under limited supervision as well as in a team dynamic.
· Moderate to heavy lifting may be required from time to time.
The Greater Charlotte Apartment Association is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
Physical requirements for this position include some lifting 10lb-25lb, pulling and pushing for event/programs set up. Access to a vehicle and a valid Driver’s License are required as well as flexibility to work some evening events.
Please submit your cover letter and resume via email to Lonnie@greatercaa.org.