Dear GCAA Members & Friends,
With NC Governor Roy Cooper’s further extension of COVID-19 into Phase 2.5, we have had to evaluate whether it's still feasible to host the 2020 Annual Charity Golf Tournament. Due to restrictions associated with Phase 2.5, we have made the difficult decision to cancel the 2020 Charity Golf Tournament.
Our decision came after much deliberation about what was in the best interest of all participants. We feel the restrictions under Phase 2.5 don't allow us to host the Golf Tournament in a way that will be most beneficial for our supplier and owner members. We understand this decision may cause some issues for our members. With that in mind, we are offering refunds* for this event.
We appreciate your understanding and pray you stay safe.
GCAA Board of Directors & Staff
*Credits for those who used an unrestricted credit for payment