For new or experienced onsite professionals who want to enhance their leasing techniques!
Four (4) CAPS, CAM, CAS, NALP, CAMT continuing education credits
This four part, Virtual Instructor Lead Training is ideal for team members who are new to the apartment industry and need industry training, as well as managers, assistant managers, and leasing veterans who want to brush up on their leasing/sales skills.
- Transform E-lead and telephone prospects into virtual leases or excited visitors that lease
- Understand how to easily uncover needs and wants and gather prospect information
- Customize your presentation to include virtual demonstrations
- Learn the difference between preparing a physical presence and a virtual one
- Properly demonstrate your product; learn the right sequence and staying in control
- Creating impact through feature/benefit selling
- Use proven strategies to overcome objections and deal with “tough” personalities
- Show me the Money! Closing and asking for the deposits
- Recognize the impact of Fair Housing laws through a recap and federal law overview
Dates: March 17, March 24, April 7 and April 14
Time: 10am - 11am with login at 9:45am
Cost: $169 Members; $220 Non-Member
Who: Rebecca Rosario, Full House Marketing
Rebecca celebrates more than 20 years in her property management career spanning from a leasing consultant to a regional director. In addition, four years with a major industry publication endowed Rebecca with extensive experience as an advertising and marketing business partner. Rebecca is now President and “Leasing Queen” of Full House Marketing, Inc. ® in North Carolina, with offices in Raleigh and Charlotte. In addition to earning her NALP and CAM designations she teaches NALP, CAM and CAPS modules. She is on the faculty of NAAEI, and a graduate of their Advanced Instructor Training. Rebecca enjoys running, salsa and travel.