HOW TO BE A MAINTENANCE HERO: Customer Service Do’s and Don’ts
By the end of the class you will have learned:
* What Makes Your Residents Smile How to get rave reviews and referrals - Going the extra mile
* How Proper Maintenance Increases ROI: Customer service done the right way increases profits
* Best Practices throughout your day: Proper grounds maintenance, work orders & turnkey the right way
* Preventive Maintenance – The Cause, the effect Preparing for daily, monthly and quarterly inspections,
* New technology for service team members, your property and your residents- Smartphones, Interactive leasing boards and other ideas.
* How to strengthen your technical aptitude, contract negotiations, multi-site supervision skills, budget development, and operations management. This session includes a roundtable discussion lunch.
Bring your top challenges to discuss with your peers!
ABOUT YOUR INSTRUCTOR
|Join 20 year industry veteran Donovan DaCosta for an interactive, information filled session on how to up your team's game when it comes to Service Team Customer Service.|
Lunch and breakfast sponsorships available