An educational series for future and current regional managers combining leadership development, best practices, proven techniques along with case studies and stories all shared in a highly interactive experience.
SESSION 2: MARCH 21, 2019 9:00 AM-1 PM
- Recruiting: What works and where to go
- Talent: How to identify and grow it
- Be a Mentor: Your role as a teacher and how-tos
- Leaning into the team’s talents and leveraging capabilities
- Team motivator: How to inspire teams to reach and exceed goals
- Tips & Tricks to stay out of the weeds
- Setting expectations and effective delegation
- Your Own Growth: Know when to take on more and goal setting
- Your strengths: How to maximize your talents for long-term success
- A Mentor: Why it can be a big benefit in your career and how to find one
- Continual Development Mission: Personal growth & career challenges
Attendees will depart each session with new tools and motivation to effectively meet the needs, challenges and demands of their current role while preparing for future professional successes.
CECs: 3 for each session
Cost: $119* (GCAA Members)
*ATTEND BOTH FOR $220. Click HERE to register for Session 2 on March 14th
RSVP DEADLINES: 3/19/19 at noon
Want to Sponsor? Provide breakfast or lunch, get mic time and provide marketing materials to the class.
Session 1 – Breakfast Sponsorship $200
Session 2 - Breakfast or Lunch Sponsorship $200
BREAKFAST SPONSOR Reliable Restoration
LUNCH SPONSOR Full House Marketing