An educational series for future and current regional managers combining leadership development, best practices, proven techniques along with case studies and stories all shared in a highly interactive experience.
SESSION 1: MARCH 14, 2019 9:00 AM-12 PM
- Tap into the top leadership skills to transition from doer to leader
- Learn how to shift successfully from managing one property to leading multiple properties & property managers
- Discover how to shift your style to adapt when managing multi-generations
- The keys to be an effective communicator and lead productive meetings/calls
- How best to meet owner expectations and ideal communications
- Gain the best time management tools to stay focused and productive
- How technology can help you, as well as, hinder you in your role
Attendees will depart each session with new tools and motivation to effectively meet the needs, challenges and demands of their current role while preparing for future professional successes.
CECs: 3 for each session
Cost: $119* (GCAA Members)
*ATTEND BOTH FOR $220. Click HERE to register for Session 2 on March 21st
RSVP DEADLINES: 3/12/19 at noon
Want to Sponsor? Provide breakfast or lunch, get mic time and provide marketing materials to the class.
Session 1 – Breakfast Sponsorship $200
Session 2 - Breakfast or Lunch Sponsorship $200
BREAKFAST SPONSOR Apartments.com Network