The City of Charlotte’s Community Relations Department and the Reentry Housing Alliance has partnered with the GCAA to present this interactive, virtual session on current and emerging fair housing issues.
Get the tools you need to ensure your team is on the right track to stay in compliance with fair housing laws. During this session you will learn:
- How the history of law and policy in the United States affects fair housing
- Ways implicit and explicit bias could violate fair housing laws
- How issues in domestic violence may be in violation of fair housing law
- Access free landlord tenant mediation for you and your tenants
- New guidance for criminal screenings and second chance housing applicants
Location: Virtual via Zoom
When: Wednesday, October 13, 9am-1pm
Cost: $99 GCAA Members; $129 Non-Members
Instructor: Willie Ratchford & Luis Matta (City of Charlotte Community Relations Department), Reentry Housing Alliance staff
Virtual sponsorships available!
Registration Deadline is noon on October 11th
Cancellation Policies for this Event: Cancellation requests must be made at least 48 hours before the scheduled event to qualify for a refund. No-shows will be invoiced. Requests must be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org