Join the NextGen Committee and Membership Ambassadors for our FIRST Virtual Meet & Greet! We welcome those members who are interested in learning more about the GCAA or new to our association.
We will host one-on-one meetings with our Membership Ambassadors for new & current GCAA members who are looking to become more involved in the association or learn how to make the most of your membership. In addition to the personal meetings, we will have an open forum available with virtual games such as Bingo and Trivia!
When: Wednesday March 10, 2021
Where: Via ZOOM (video & call-in details are e-mailed post registration)
This event we have TWO types of tickets available:
- General Admission Ticket:
- NO One-on-One meeting [If you just want to hear more about this program and from Ambassador Leaders but are not ready for One-on-One meetings]
- General Admission Ticket PLUS:
- INCLUDES One-on-One Meeting with Ambassador Mentor [You will receive detailed information for your meeting prior to this event]
- If you are an Ambassador - Please select this ticket at Registration
Ambassador Program Overview:
The Ambassador Program works with existing senior members of the GCAA, to encourage new member involvement and set an example as how to be an active member of the association. Our goal is for each new member to recieve the guidance to find the most value for your membership by attending events, joining committees, and networking with other members.
For More Information:
- Welcome from NextGen Committee
- Ambassador Program Review
- Ambassador Mentor Introductions
- Open Breakout Rooms / Start of Virtual Games
Enjoy this great opportunity for free networking during this time when we are all missing our in-person connections.