This session will cover changes/updates made to the NAA Lease and Addenda specific to the laws of the State of North Carolina. In addition, we will take a deep dive into the rights and obligations provided by the NAA Lease. We will walk through several interactive hypothetical situations beginning with the application process through the end of the lease.
Walk through the NAA Lease and Addenda step-by-step with an industry lawyer!
What you will learn:
- The ins and outs of the NAA Lease Agreement
- How to deal with common lease violations
- How the documents should be properly completed by users
- Get clarification on the most misunderstood components of the NAA Lease Agreement
- Emotional support animals and the Pet Addendum
- Recent legislative changes and updates pertinent to the NAA Lease
When: October 28 9am-1pm
$129 GCAA Members; $159 Non-Members
Instructor: Patrick Johnson
Breakfast & Luch Sponsors needed!
For More Information:
Sponsored by Liberty Group