This session will cover changes/updates made to the NAA Lease and Addenda specific to the laws of the State of North Carolina. In addition, we will take a deep dive into the rights and obligations provided by the NAA Lease. We will walk through several interactive hypothetical situations beginning with the application process through the end of the lease.
Walk through the new NAA Lease and Addenda step-by-step with an industry lawyer!
What you will learn:
- The ins and outs of the new NAA Lease Agreement
- How to deal with common lease violations
- How the documents should be properly completed by users
- Get clarification on the most misunderstood components of the NAA Lease Agreement
- Emotional support animals and the Pet Addendum
- Recent legislative changes and updates pertinent to the NAA Lease
This is a live training. Masks are required and temperature checks will be administered. Social distancing and class size limitations apply.
When: October 28 9am-1pm
Registration begins at 8:30 with breakfast and cofffee.
$129 GCAA Members; $159 Non-Members
Instructor: Patrick Johnson
For sponsorship opportunities contact Pat@greatercaa.org
For More Information: