Landlord Tenant Law with Attorney Todd Whitlow
3700 Arco Corporate Drive Suite 110 Charlotte, NC 28273
* Registration open until 9/15/23 at 12:00 AM (EST)
Don't Miss This Seminar!
Join us as Attorney Todd Whitlow covers the most important legal issues associated with operating multifamily rental property in North Carolina. The seminar includes a complete review of the topics below, plus a discussion of the most recent changes to laws affecting NC landlords.
SEMINAR WILL COVER
- Evictions & Lawsuits
- Issues, defenses, and ways to win
- NC debt collection laws
- Landlord legal myths – including newly explored myths
- Referral fees & regulatory issues, including real estate licensure laws
- Industry trends in charging fees to residents, particularly utility fees
- Fees: early termination, minimum notice, and concession chargebacks
- Discuss cutting-edge National Fair Housing trends
Event Cost: $169 GCAA Members · $209 Non-Members
Continuing Education Credits: 6
Cancellation Policy: The cancellation deadline is 3 PM on September 15, 2023 - No-shows will be invoiced. Cancellation requests must be submitted in writing to email@example.com with a 48-hour notice.