Join us and hear from a fantastic virtual line-up of expert
panelists forecasting 2021 industry trends.
Mark Vitner, Managing Director and Senior Economist, Wells Fargo
Susan Passmore, EVP Operations, Blue Ridge Companies
Madeline Winship, Senior Research Analyst with Yardi
- What is the local and national economic forecast for the multifamily industry?
- How has the pandemic changed the design of apartments going forward?
- How have operators met the challenge of managing apartment buildings with more people working from home?
- How will operators navigate 2021 the effects of the eviction ruling in NC?
- What is the future of affordable housing for Charlotte?
9:00 -10:00am Program via Zoom
$39 Member / $69 Public
Zoom invites will be provided to attendees prior to the event.
REGISTRATION DEADLINE: February 23 at noon
For More Information:
RESERVATION/CANCELLATION POLICIES FOR GCAA EVENTS:
Dinner Meetings/Seminars: Reservations/cancellations must be made (either online, via email, or by phone) by the deadline published for each event on the GCAA’s website calendar (www.greatercaa.org).
NAA Education Classes: Registration and/or cancellation in writing only at least 14 days prior to initial scheduled class. For all GCAA events: No-shows and late cancellations will be responsible for payment.